ASEAN PR Network
APRN Accreditation Program
The objective of the program:
The objective of this program is to support Public Relations practitioners and communication professionals to better understand and have new perspectives on current and future communication strategies and tactics in Asian regions. The participant will have benefit from expanding their network as well as learning from reputable facilitators from different countries. The program will cover areas such as new trends of PR issues, strategic writing, stakeholder analysis, ethics and law related to the PR profession, media relations, crisis communication and many more.
How to Join:
- Fill in the online registration form
- Send your portfolio and all supporting documents to email@example.com
- Make your Payment transfer to:
- Join a conference, congress, seminar or workshop that related to Public Relations.
- Present the results of the program to the Board of Examiners.
- Must write maximum 1 page summary of your experiences in any PR activities that you have done or accomplished.
- Sign a statement to comply with the APRN code of ethics
- Get the Accreditation Degree
|APRN Student Membership||PR Students completed their 2nd year depending on the curriculum. A further review of the student’s curriculum is necessary to validate his/her PR Knowledge (PR subjects).|
|Associate (AAPR)||Up to 2 Years PR experience (New Practitioner)|
|Regular (APR)||More than 2 years to 15 years PR Experience|
|Fellow (FAPR)||More than 15 years PR Experience|
|Honorary (Hon. APR)||by Nomination with exemplary achievement and contribution/award in PR.|
Sudirman Park, Jalan K.H. Mas Mansyur Kav. 35,
Jakarta Pusat 10220, Indonesia
T: (021) 5794 3751 / (021) 57943802
F: (021) 5794 3752
FB: ASEAN PR Network