1: Regular Membership: Open to all public relations practitioners who are citizens of Indonesia, and/ or international citizens in ASEAN environment. Regular members must possess certification in the filed of public relation issued by an association or certification body from ASEAN countries.
Price for Regular Membership : USD 150/ Year
2: Institutional membership: Open to all education institution in Indonesia, and ASEAN countries which are approved and accredited by Indonesian Ministry of education and Culture or Educational Council in ASEAN Countries.
Institutional Membership : USD 250/yea
3: Academic membership: Open to academics with an educational background in the filed of public relations.
Academic Membership : USD 100/year
4: Student/Researcher membership: Open to all college or university students who are studying and undergoing research in the filed of public relation in Indonesian and other ASEAN countries.
Student/Researcher Membership : USD 50/year
Membership Termination of membership:
- at his/her own request
- Non-payment of annual membership fees
- Violating ASEAN Public Relations Network’s code of PR ethics
- Criminal convictions of 5 (five) years or more Rights
Members who possess rights and obligations are:
- eligible to enter the APRN directory
- receive a rebate in activities held by APRN Obligations
Payment of annual membership fees based on their membership category:
- Regular membership = US$ 150
- Institutional membership = US$ 250 (for 3 persons in each institution)
- Corporate membership = US$300 (for 3 person in each institution)
- Academic membership = US$ 100
- Student/Researcher membership = US$ 50
TERMS & CONDITIONS
2 (two) copy of ID card
2 (two) 4×6 passport size photo (color)
1 copy of certification/accreditation documen