in Conjunction with ASEAN International Film Festival And Awards, ASEAN PR Network in collaborations with World Comm Malaysia and Institute PR Malaysia (IPRM) is proud to present The 3rd ASEAN PR Excellence Awards 2021.
APRN, World Comm and IPRM remains committed to the progress and development of Public Relations practice in ASEAN region. It is to benchmark the industry and practice standards. This signature will serve as a distinctive badge to RECOGNIZE and CELEBRATE your achievements in Public Relations practice.
BE RECOGNIZED AND CELEBRATE :
- The OUTSTANDING public relations work of individuals and Public/Private sector initiatives
- SHOWCASE Public Relations Excellence at wok in / by your organizations.
- It is REGIONAL – all member nations of the ASEAN Community are eligible to participants
ASEAN PR Excellence Awards Entry Guidelines :
- Association/organization may nominated entries for each category on behalf of the company/institution/organization or individual who have won an award on their respective organization/association
- All entries and supporting materials must be submitted online to email@example.com
- Each submission must have been completed in the ASEAN region within a period of two years prior to the entry deadline (from 31 October 2019 to the closing date).
- The entries consist of a Cover Page (which include the name of the organization/agency/company, campaign title and award category) and a summary with no more than 750 words (size A4, Times New Roman, font 12). Entries must be submitted as either a Word document or PDF. Alongside with the Word/PDF file, participants should send a company/organization logo and Campaign logo or Potrait photo for Best PR Practitioner category.
- Supporting Documents can be upload separately in PDF format with no more than 15 pages. Supporting document in video format can be submitted as Youtube link and its duration should not be longer than 5 minutes.
KEY DATES :
- Call for Entries : 21 September 2021 at 10.00 (GMT +7)
- Entry Submission Deadline : 18 October 2021 at 23.59 (GMT +7)
- Judging : 20 – 29 October 2021
- Shortlist Announcement : 1 November 2021
ASEAN PR Excellence Award 2021 : 5 November 2021
For Further Information :
ASEAN PR Network
Contact : Adinda Putri / Ninis Marhaenis
Phone : +62 21 5794 3751
Whatsapp: +62895628286918 / +6287883429294
Instagram : @aseanprnetwork