HCMC, March 15th, 2022 – The Vietnam Public Relations Network (VNPR) successfully held The Awards Ceremony of the “Vietnam Public Relations and Communications Excellence Awards 2021” that was organized in Ho Chi Minh City and supported by the International Communications Consultancy Organization (ICCO) and the Public Relations and Communications Association (PRCA). It was designed to honor the most outstanding achievements and best efforts of agencies, in-house corporate professionals, and teams in the field of Public Relations (PR) and Communications in Vietnam.
Launched since December 2021, VNPR Awards 2021 received more than fifty submissions from organizations and individuals in thirteen certain entry categories. All entries were judged and scored independently, based on a demanding set of criteria, including the originality and effectiveness of the campaigns towards business objectives; the contribution of the PR department/agency for enhancing the reputation of their company/client, pervading a positive effect to social life, highlighting the mission of the PR team/practitioners in planning and managing projects or campaigns.
The Board of Judges of the VNPR Awards 2021 is:
- Nguyễn Khoa Mỹ, Founder and Chairman of VNPR
- Nguyễn Phi Vân, Franchise Experts, Chairwoman, ASEAN Business Angel Network, Open Innovation Vietnam
- Trần Nguyễn Thiên Hương, Founder Sun Flower Media, Managing Editor of Harper’s Bazaar in Vietnam
- Maxim Behar, International Growth Chairman of ICCO
- Trần Nhất Hoàng, Deputy Director of International Cooperation Department, Ministry of Culture, Sport and Tourism
- Lý Lê Tường Minh, Vice Director of Public Relations and Communications Department, Văn Lang University; Managing Director, EloQ Communications;
- Francis Ingham, General Director of PRCA; Chief Executive of ICCO
- Gesille Buot, Vice President of ASEAN PR Network – APRN
The winners list is as follows:
- BEST PR & COMMUNICATIONS IN-HOUSE TEAM: FWD Vietnam Life Insurance Company
- BEST REPUTATION MANAGEMENT PR – COMMUNICATIONS CAMPAIGN: Vietnam Airlines – “A Flight Route Vietnam – America, Historic Milestone”
- BEST INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS PR – COMMUNICATIONS CAMPAIGN: VPBank Internal Series Campaigns
- BEST DIGITAL INNOVATIVE PR – COMMUNICATIONS CAMPAIGN: VTV Digital – I Vote
- BEST DIGITAL INNOVATIVE PR – COMMUNICATIONS CAMPAIGN: Le Bros Ft. USAID – Don’t Cause Karma
- BEST CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY PR – COMMUNICATIONS CAMPAIGN: Suntory PepsiCo Vietnam Beverage & PepsiCo Food Vietnam – Millions of Meals
- BEST CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY PR: COMMUNICATIONS CAMPAIGN – Medical Companion Network COVID Patient Support
- BEST PR – COMMUNICATIONS CAMPAIGN FOR THE NEW NORMAL: Sendo – Together we support Luc Ngan lychee
- BEST PR – COMMUNICATIONS CAMPAIGN HIGHLIGHTING THE VIETNAMESE VALUES & CULTURE: Admicro VCCorp Ft. Trang Tien Ice-Cream – A Taste Through Time
- PRACTITIONER OF 2021: Mr. Duy Lý – Head of External Relations/Deputy Director, EloQ Communications
- PRACTITIONER OF 2021: Mr. Sơn Nguyễn – Head of Public Affairs, Amway Vietnam
- YOUNG PRACTITIONER OF 2021: Mr. Hải Nguyễn – Assitant Manager – Strategic Planning, GoldenPen
- OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION: Mr. Kỳ Nguyễn – Former Corporate Affairs of International Brands
Apart from honoring the PR industry’s best and brightest, VNPR Awards also became a networking forum for attendees to discuss the development of the field in 2021, as well as predict the trends and impacts of the industry in Vietnam in the future.
Other than VNPR Awards 2021, “Innovation for The Future of PR” workshop was also organized on the same day, and participated in by reputable professionals and leaders in the PR/Marketing industry. They discussed valuable topics such as “Mission of PR in the new age”, “Public Relations means Business”; “Tech–driven public relations: Mission possible”; “Global PR Trend”, etc., providing attendees with a comprehensive look at the development of the professional community in Vietnam.
Mr Nguyen Khoa My, Founder and Chairman of VNPR said: “VNPR Awards 2021 is the most distinguished program hosted by VNPR, with the mission of developing and honoring PR and Communications professionals in Vietnam. As a member of the Organizing Committee, the Honorary Board of Judges, and a PR and Communications professional, I am amazed by the innovation, and creativity of our colleagues. I believe that VNPR Awards will fuel the passion for those that are already in and will join the PR and Communications industry.”
Vietnam Public Relations Network (VNPR) – was established in April 2019, aiming at the long-term goal of building a prestigious professional social organization. With this organization, the Public Relations industry will be recognized and honoured with the meaning and core values that this profession brings, to meet the changes of Public Relations in the new age, and positively contribute to economic and social development.
- To build Public Relations into a recognised, honoured and respected profession.
- To inspire and motivate public relations practitioners, educate the next generation of professionals, together contribute to building a civilized society and a developed economy.
- To set up, maintain and develop standards for the professional industry.
- The Vietnam Public Relations Network is the first step.
- To become a professional hub of Public Relations practitioners nationwide.
- To become a member of regional and global professional associations.
- To value and honor the Public Relations industry and Public Relations practitioners.
- To recognize Public Relations as an influential, independent career.
- To set high standards for the career and require PR practitioners to meet the standards to be recognized.
- To create inspiration – pride – passion and strive for a career.
For more information, please contact:
Lê Tường Vi – email@example.com – 090 908 6880
Nguyễn Mai Phương – firstname.lastname@example.org – 033 685 0714