In conjunction with The International Tourism Expo that will be held from 7th to 9th of September 2023 in Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam, ASEAN PR Network in collaboration with Vietnam PR Network supported by Ho Chi Minh City Department of Tourism and Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management —the confederation of the world’s major PR and communication management associations and institutions, representing 350.000 practitioners and academics around the world, organize The 4th ASEAN PR Conference followed by The 4th ASEAN PR Excellence Awards that will be held in Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam.
BE RECOGNIZED AND CELEBRATE
- The OUTSTANDING public relations work of individuals and Public/Private sector initiatives
- SHOWCASE Public Relations Excellence at wok in / by your organizations.
- It is REGIONAL – all member nations of the ASEAN Community are eligible to participate
ASEAN PR Excellence Awards Entry Guidelines
- Association/organization can nominate entries for each category on behalf of the company/institution/organization or individual who has won an award on their respective organization/association
- All entries and supporting materials must be submitted online to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each entry must have been at least categorized as the winner in the ASEAN region within a period of two years prior to the entry deadline (from 31 May 2021 to 21 July 2023).
The entries consist of a Cover Page (which includes the name of the organization/agency/company, campaign title, and award category) and a summary with no more than 1000 words (size A4, Times New Roman, font 12). Entries must be submitted as either a Word document or PDF.
Alongside the Word/PDF file, participants should send a company/organization logo and Campaign logo or portrait photo for Best PR Practitioner, Lifetime Achievement Awards, and ASEAN Young Practitioner of the Year category.
- Supporting Documents can be uploaded separately in PDF format with no more than 15 pages. Supporting documents in video format can be submitted as a Youtube link and their duration should not be longer than 5 minutes.
Call for Entries : 29 May 2023 at 10.00 (GMT +7)
Entry Submission Deadline : 21 July 2023 at 23.59 (GMT +7)
Judging : 24 July – 4 August 2023
Shortlist Announcement : 14 August 2023
ASEAN PR Excellence Award 2023 : 8 September 2023 at SECC Exhibition Hall, Ho Chi Minh*
For Further Informations:
ASEAN PR Network
Contact : Ms. Meviola
Phone : +62 21 5794 3802
Whatsapp: +62 817 8556 1717 / +62 815 9373 383
Instagram : @aseanprnetwork