July 2021: ASEAN PR Network proudly announces and congratulates Mr. Jaffri Amin Osman, APR, FAPR on his appointment as the new Chair of Global Alliance Asia Pacific Regional Council for the term 2021-2022. He takes up this position to lead the 12-regional council members from Asia Pacific countries such as; Indonesia, Australia, China, Thailand, Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Singapore, New Zealand, etc.
Mr. Jaffri Amin Osman, APR, FAPR as Chair, held his first Asia-Pacific regional council members meeting on Friday, 16th July 2021 with the members in order to compose the strategic plan for the Global Alliance Asia-Pacific Region activities in the future.
Here are the new regional council members of Global Alliance Asia-Pacific Region Term 2021-2022:
- Mr Jaffri Amin Osman, CHAIR – Institute Public Relations Malaysia, (MALAYSIA)
- Ms Prita Kemal Gani – ASEAN PR NETWORK (INDONESIA)
- Ms Fiona Cassidy – Public Relations Institute of New Zealand (NEW ZEALAND)
- Ms Koh Juat Muay – Institute of Public Relations Singapore (SINGAPORE)
- Ms Jennifer Muir – National Mental Health Commission Australia (AUSTRALIA)
- Ms Ruby Wan – Hong Kong Public Relations Professionals’ Association (HONG KONG)
- Mr Norman Agatep – Public Relations Society of the Philippines (PHILIPPINES)
- E Kim Chang Beom – Former Korean Ambassador to Indonesia (SOUTH KOREA)
- Mr Bao Nguyen – Awareness ID PR Group (VIETNAM)
- Nutthaboon Pornrattanacharoen – Thailand Public Relations Association (THAILAND)
- Ryuhei Sano – Hosei University & Japan Social Employment Council (JAPAN)
- Mr Richard Wang – 17PR.Com (CHINA)
ASEAN PR Network wishes all the members a great journey as the new regional council of Global Alliance Asia-Pacific Region and thank Mrs. Prita Kemal Gani, MBA, MCIPR, APR, for her time, effort and great contribution during her term as the Chair of Asia Pacific for the period 2019-2021.