The year of 2021 is almost at an end, and this year has been a very exciting and challenging year due to the pandemic. However, we have been able to tackle it and fill the year with lots of memories between ASEAN PR Network and its partners. Therefore, APRN would like to send our deepest gratitude to all family, friends and APRN partners for your continuous support and contribution for this year. Looking back to the beginning of the year 2021, here are the brief highlights with ASEAN PR Network:
- ASEAN SPOT 9th Talk Series “The Grand Launching of Global Capabilities Framework – Indonesian Perspectives” held on Tuesday, 16th February 2021 and organized by ASEAN PR Network in collaboration with LSPR Research Centre.
- ASEAN PR Network supporting the Global Alliance Ethics Month in February 2021. Through social media, APRN continuously posted content related to ethics for 1 month in February.
- ASEAN PR Network supported the PR Society of the Philippines in organizing the First-ever virtual National PR Congress “TRANSCEND: 27th National Public Relations Congress held for 3 days from 17th until 19th February 2021.
- ASEAN PR Network and LSPR Communication & Business Institute successfully organized the Global Alliance Express Live Session entitled “Global PR & Communication Model”. It’s a new roadmap for the future of communication and reputation management. The webinar was held online in conjunction with the LSPR Communication and Business Institute’s Lecturer Live Briefing on Thursday, 4th March 2021 and discussed the 2021 Global PR & Communication Model from Global Alliance & Corporate Excellence.
- ASEAN Public Relations Network (APRN) in collaboration with Global Alliance (GA), the world’s major PR and Communication Management organization held the 2nd “Global Alliance Education & Training Month” for the whole month of April 2021 to continue education and training in public relations and communications as the basis for professionals to enhance and strengthen their personal and communication capabilities. In total there were 100 sessions that can be accessed at APRN’s YouTube channel. ASEAN PR Network also successfully organized a live event such as Webinars and Web-Conferences every Friday on April 2021.
- ASEAN PR Network in collaboration with World Communications and supported by Institute PR Malaysia organized the 2021 Professional Communication Virtual Programme entitled, “2021 Media Relations Digital and Conventional: What Is Still Relevant & What Wins”. This training programme was held virtually on Tuesday, 1st June 2021 at 3pm (GMT+8 Malaysia Time).
- ASEAN PR Network in collaboration with World Comm Malaysia and Institute PR Malaysia successfully organized the “World Communication Comm NOW: Infodemic & Trust: 2021 Crisis and Issues – What Do You Do?” with the aim of fighting the infodemic; Fake vs Real, Perception vs The Truth.
- Incoming the New Chair of the Global Alliance Asia-Pacific Region Term 2021-2022 and its first Regional Council Meeting
- The Virtual Talk Show, “World Communication Comm NOW Talk: Are You Relevant?” organized by World Comm Malaysia in collaboration with ASEAN PR Network held on Monday, 2nd August 2021 at 3 PM (GMT+8 Malaysia Time).
- ASEAN PR Network in collaboration with World Comm Malaysia, Institute PR Malaysia and Sarawak Energy organized the World Communication “Comm NOW Talk” September Edition with the theme, “Mojo or Mobile Journalism is Here to Stay”.
- The Awarding of the 3rd ASEAN PR Excellence Awards held on 5th November 2021 to benchmark the industry and practice standards as a distinctive badge to RECOGNIZE and CELEBRATE achievements in Public Relations practice.
- World Comm Malaysia in collaboration with ASEAN PR Network (APRN) supported by Institute PR Malaysia and Global Alliance for PR and Communication Management held its annual Kuala Lumpur International PR Conference (KLIP 2022) bringing together international delegates to Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia on 1st November 2021 in a Live Conference format from 09.00 am – 5 pm (GMT+8 Malaysia Time).
For the past 1 year, ASEAN PR Network has also been actively supporting and contributing in events and activities held by its partners and of course there were so many other activities and support from ASEAN PR Network partners that we could not mention here one by one. Thus, ASEAN PR Network are fully committed in ensuring that the next journey of ASEAN PR Network will contribute and benefit society even more.